Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Planning

Every year, I say I'm going to do my shopping through the year and be better prepared before cold weather hits. I only have 2 gifts bought so far this year!

Anyhow, we're starting to think about what we will get everyone for Christmas this year, and what sorts of things we would like for the kids to have. If any of you want to comment or e-mail us your Christmas Wish List, we'd appreciate just that kind of help in deciding what to get you. In the meantime, I'm considering putting together an Amazon.com wish list for the kiddos that you can look at for ideas as well. I'll post it when/if I get it together! If I don't, books are always great. Samuel is into those Schleich knights. (Can be found at Target, but cheaper on Amazon.) Solomon is into whatever Samuel is playing with, be it trains or knights. Shiphrah is into dolls, and dressing them up. She's also into dressing herself up. :)

I look forward to hearing your Christmas wishes!

No comments: