Thursday, July 10, 2008
Mama! I'm growing!
Lest you think I only take pictures of animals, I'm going to share a couple recent ones of the two-legged kids!
Solomon thought he was big scary stuff in his muck boots, safety goggles, weilding a cordless drill. Hmmm... is he copying me?
Shiphrah and Samuel spent much of the day cooking. They are working on a birthday cake here. Nevermind that mud bog of a sandbox in the background. Somehow 7 bags of play sand have made it out of the box. It will become a very shallow pool next, I think.
I rearranged Samuel's room a bit today. Now they have a light to cast shadows of themselves upon the wall. Shiphrah came running out to the living room to tell me that Samuel had grown up and I had to come see. What a hoot! Here Samuel is watching his big shadow, Shiphrah is not sure if she wants to cast a shadow or pose for the camera. Solomon had clearly decided on the camera and is saying, "EEEEEEEE!" which is his version of "cheese."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That first picture with the goggles and the drill looks like the real Shazam! Won't be able to use that name for the new baby.
Okay, David.
Post a Comment