Thursday, June 5, 2008

Upcoming Events

With all that is going on around here, I thought it timely to announce a few upcomming events.

This Sunday, the 8th of June, Samuel has a violin recital. It will be at 2pm at Goodlettsville Church of the Nazarene, 400 Loretta Drive, in Goodlettsville, I assume! :) Refreshments to follow.

Solomon has a birthday on June 10th and Shiphrah on June 15th. Solomon will be 2, Shiphrah 4. We are not having a big party, but intend to celebrate small (as usual) with family on Saturday the 14th.

July 8th is the come-home date for our buckling, Jarlath. My mom is itching to buy us a third doeling, but we may have to wait until after the show season to find out which one (if any) will be available. I have my eye on one in particular... :)

That's about it for now! We're all getting over a summer cold and still working on the fence. I look forward to its completion and hope that it will cut down on the amount of dog poop in the barn. I anticipated little raisin goat poop, but not big mush dog poop. It's gross. Our dogs are becoming part of the goat herd, as each morning we've found that the goats have allowed them to sleep a little closer to them. Pretty soon, and they'll be all one big bundle of cuddles! Too cute! Jillian and Julia are warming up to me. Jack has become the herd queen! We really have to get the boys' barn done so he can be the senior herdsire, rather than the queen! One barn at a time, I suppose!

No comments: