Mondays always find me dizzy. The weekend whizzes by, and rather than resting, I think the weekends often bring more work. So Mondays I catch my breath, or try to. Today, while not Monday, is no different. Labor day has a way of turning Tuesday into Monday.
I got caught up on ironing, which is no small task. I'd just take David's clothes to the cleaners, except that a.) I'm cheap, and b.) we don't live in close enough proximity to a military base for the dry cleaners to have learned to do a better job than I do.
We ran to the feed mill in KY today also. I think our chickens lay better when they have variety, so I've been getting half their ration from the Mennonites, and half from Edward's. I also had to go up to KY anyway, and thought it better to kill two birds w/one stone, so to speak. I took a fecal sample to the vet and found NO worms (Woo Hoo!) and just a little coccidia in the wee ones. Not high enough numbers to fuss with at this point, but fussy me, I just might do it anyhow.
So now that Shiloh is finally napping, I will go out and do the evening milking and after that we'll do evening school! David has a meeting tonight and won't be home until late. It's as good a time as any to do school, I suppose--at least when you have errands that have to be run during business hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment