Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shiloh Today











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Shiloh was having a good hat day today.

All the little Ss are looking spiffy. Actually, Samuel looks a bit mean but we know he isn't. Just that brother-sister relationship that will continue for years.

The pictures of home remind me of the area where Mom and Dad live. It looks so peaceful. Is your mom visiting family until school starts?

Have you got most of your Honey-do list accomplished this summer (I know you both work on it together)? I bet you will be starting school with the little Ss soon. We will all be back at it before long. Enjoy the last few weeks.

Billie said...

She didn't get so fussy about this hat! But it didn't stay on long. I couldn't decide what she should wear to church so tried lots of things. :) Better get them on her and photos taken before she grows out of them anyway. :)

Samuel does look mean, doesn't he?! Our warrior... He needs to learn that his sister is not a dragon, though!

Mom is in Michigan until tomorrow. She should be home Wednesday. She took 2 weeks to visit family.

I just realized how much of my Honey Do list has yet to get done! I need to prepare to start homeschooling next week (while I still have David for a week to help me work any kinks out) and get our bathroom mudded! I don't even want to look @ David's Honey Do list. Too much to get done!