I know. I haven't been updating as frequently as before. No, I'm not pregnant! :) Just busy! Shiloh is now 5 months old, and I need to take more photos! She is starting to play with rattles, show interest in food, and is pushing up, scooting around, and rolling over like a pro. :)
Our goats are settling in nicely and getting used to us. Mozart has learned to jump the fence--a whole year earlier than the previous inhabitants of his barn. (sigh) We will have to do something fast to insure he doesn't breed all the does. The older does, great. The younger ones... I really want bred to Handel and not quite yet! They have some sniffles, which is probably typical for this weather and particularly after such a move. I've been spending a great deal of time with them, which I think is especially important right now. The weather hasn't been the greatest for that, though.
We are all sick right now. Hence why I am posting before noon on a Sunday. Runny noses, sore throats, and general laziness abound. I finally finished about 5 weeks' worth of ironing, so it's okay to be a little bit lazy again!
The repair/replace list just seems to keep growing. Our oven, our couch, and now our vacuum and our kitchen faucet. I always wanted a water fountain, but never thought it would be in the form of a kitchen faucet...
This past week has been Fall Break for David (well, sort of. No kids, so he can work odd hours). He has accomplished a great feat over this break: potty training Solomon! We haven't ventured out of the house with Solomon sans diaper yet, and that should be interesting...
And now Shiloh's crying again. Time to stop typing and start mommying...
No comments:
Post a Comment