Time keeps flying by, and I'm ashamed to admit that Shiloh is the only child here that does not have a baby book! One of these days, I'll download all the photos I've taken to Snapfish, order, and then create something for her out of the writings I've made here on this blog. She might wind up with the largest baby book of them all!
At any rate, she's passed the 8 month mark already (where does the time go?!) and has a few milestones to report. She's crawling, low crawling, but it still counts. It would make my drill instructors proud. :) She only does it when she's after something, and not when she thinks I can see her. If I can see her and she knows it, she just cries and acts helpless! What a little stinker already!
She is babbling up a storm. Among all the jibber jabber are the typical babababa and dadadada that babies are famous for.
She currently has pink eye and is working on cutting her top two teeth. Everyone around here is sick in some form or fashion (and most of us, more than one form or fashion) so she's in good company...if you can call it that!
Lately, we've been planning our spring and summer projects, on of which, we hope will be a garden. I don't anticipate this being easy with Shiloh... Hopefully she'll do well in the stroller, or enjoy being outside then...
No comments:
Post a Comment